• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you believe Bigfoot is real? (Poll)

Do they exist?

• Total voters
Could come closer to believing big foot was real than I could those Georgia presidential election results were! Our Secretary of State is only fooling himself when he claims that. Obama can't win Georgia twice and "no show" Joe wins it?!? (Come on man!)

True story: Back in the day I had a roommate that wore size 16 EEE shoes. That's sho' nuff' a big foot right there.
Does that count? :rolleyes:

How come nobody has found any Bigfoot poop?
Plenty found from what I’ve heard and read about. Check out Expedition Bigfoot on Hwy 515 near Blue Ridge. They have a turd nearly 3 feet long, and as big around as your arm. There’s a lot of evidence out there if people would have an open mind to something new. There are way to many sighting stories out there from people like you and me that coincides. I haven’t seen one and won’t either by being stuck in a shop for over 40 years. Others have been more lucky than me with their sightings. Do some research.

Ain’t no panthers in ga either.... that guy in cowers county deserves his money back that he paid in fines a few yrs back.. that was just a brown house cat

Plenty found from what I’ve heard and read about. Check out Expedition Bigfoot on Hwy 515 near Blue Ridge. They a turd nearly 3 feet long, as big around as your arm. There’s a lot of evidence out of people would have an open mind to something new. There are way to many sighting stories out there from people like you and me that coincides. I haven’t seen one and won’t being stuck in a shop for over 40 years. Others are more lucky than me. Do some research.

My bad, that was me after Taco Tuesday....

Back
Top Bottom