• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Do you have a carry permit I can check?"

Hi all - New here so please be kind. Posting in this section because my inquiry could fall under the stupid category.

I've just rekindled my love for the 2nd A and I'm looking to add to my collection. I've been going back an forth on buying a couple of rifles and a few of the sellers have been asking "can I check your carry permit before I sell to you?"

Do sellers ask this question to confirm that I am a legal, law abiding citizen that can purchase a firearm?

I don't plan on getting a carry permit (yet). I'm a born and breed Georgian with no criminal history nor history of mental illness. Within the past 12 months I've made 2 gun store purchases (the addiction has started). How can I easily confirm to potential sellers that I can legally purchase the firearm from them.

Thanks!
Get in board get the carry,((why are u going Against the grain)A person can say anything but if you don’t have the proof to back it up we don’t know who you are or what you stand for! We’re not going to subject our liberty and our freedom for someone who can’t decide if they want a carry permit ! Odt is a group of individuals who and about a split-second from reading anything you’ve ever posted can tell what kind of moron you are you don’t and can’t fool these guys here they are professionals

When I do a deal and get there if the guy wants to see my permit I tell him ok spark plug.
Heres the deal, you can see my permit or you can see my honeys super nice big boobs.
But only one, it is up to you.
IMG_0134.jpeg

When I do a deal and get there if the guy wants to see my permit I tell him ok spark plug.
Heres the deal, you can see my permit or you can see my honeys super nice big boobs.
But only one, it is up to you.
View attachment 2421533
I totally forgot what this thread was about.

Back
Top Bottom