• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you have an electric screwdriver that you would buy again?

View attachment 3521622
I got a Milwaukee and this DeWalt and love the DeWalt because of the gyroscopic speed and direction control.
if we’re talking drill drivers, Milwaukee gets my vote. I have both 12 and 18 volt and rarely find anything the 12 volt won’t handle.
The DeWalt is a great choice. We used these to tear down sunroofs when I worked for a supplier for Mercedes. 3 shifts a day 5-7 days a week these would run. The gyroscopic head is handy and you just turn your wrist and the motor turns in that direction. The more you turn the faster it spins.

I almost tried the Dewalt gyro driver, but they didn't have a demo and I had concerns about it working long term. I did get the Milwaukee M12 pistol shaped driver and love it. Got the 3/8" impact and ratchet too. All great.

Anything Milwaukee. They are built different. They have a range of smaller screw drivers in different voltages. Their 12v stuff is stout but controllable. They are very impressive.

If Milwaukee makes it in the M12 or M18 lines, you can’t go wrong with it in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hitachi 3.6v with lithium ion batteries

Attachments

• 476E7CC5-EA3D-4703-9775-9FDD0D6DF60F.jpeg
    476E7CC5-EA3D-4703-9775-9FDD0D6DF60F.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 5
I went with this DeWalt. Not tremendously expensive, variable speed which I wanted, gyroscopic control which sounds interesting, and the possibility to use it both inline and as a pistol. Probably not heavy duty but I do not need it for professional use.

Thanks Gentlemen for all allsuggestions.

81rFZFUPR-L._AC_SL1500_.jpeg

I went with this DeWalt. Not tremendously expensive, variable speed which I wanted, gyroscopic control which sounds interesting, and the possibility to use it both inline and as a pistol. Probably not heavy duty but I do not need it for professional use.

Thanks Gentlemen for all allsuggestions.

View attachment 3527279
I think you will really enjoy using it. The gyro is bad ass. I pick it up before any other. Mines a couple years old and has been used heavily and still works as new.

Back
Top Bottom