• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

do you know where the Mederna funding started?

They have gone beyond selling fear and moved on to extermination.
In the early onset days of this I took particular notice of what Italy had been doing. They had over 30,000 immigrant workers from Wuhan working there and their national healthcare system was overwhelmed. They made the extremely early conscious decision to NOT TREAT old people - they called it Triage. I remember seeing pictures of gurneys in halls loaded with the elderly, then saw rooms where they just dumped them on cots in their street clothes and left them to die. I remember seeing articles on all the morgues with caskets (untouchables) stacked everywhere all over the country filled with old people. What's the end result of all this? Well, I'd say that Italy now probably has a much-less-stressed pension system and is probably quietly congratulating itself for letting all those old people die.....

In the early onset days of this I took particular notice of what Italy had been doing. They had over 30,000 immigrant workers from Wuhan working there and their national healthcare system was overwhelmed. They made the extremely early conscious decision to NOT TREAT old people - they called it Triage. I remember seeing pictures of gurneys in halls loaded with the elderly, then saw rooms where they just dumped them on cots in their street clothes and left them to die. I remember seeing articles on all the morgues with caskets (untouchables) stacked everywhere all over the country filled with old people. What's the end result of all this? Well, I'd say that Italy now probably has a much-less-stressed pension system and is probably quietly congratulating itself for letting all those old people die.....
Triage genocide same same

Triage genocide same same
Yes.... basically but the difference here is that even when the 'victim' didn't meet the initial pass, there was nothing done afterwards to treat them. The end result is that it was all the very old who died. That takes a BIG bite out of the national pension system fiscal liability....... An enterprising 'journalist' of any honor, honesty or integrity could go back and find a real VAX story here IF there were such a thing as a journalist with integrity... Nobel prizes, Pulitzers, et al aren't awarded anymore for integrity and honesty....it's all nothing but leftist party line.....

I remember that too.

Back
Top Bottom