• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you need a Georgia Driver's License to operate

Two quick comments. One, I used to live in the town in Texas where George Jones did the riding down to the store on a lawn mower, to get his beer. I also lived in the town in Florida where George was committed to a padded room/cell for 10 days, ostensibly to dry out.

Second, when we lived in Maine we would often see snow machines parked outside of restaurants and bars. Not sure if you can get a dui on a snow machine or not, but I’m sure they do.
I had an uncle, great guy, served on battleships in the Pacific during the war, raging alcoholic. He had so many DUI's they finally revoked his license then had so many DUI's on his lawnmower that they had to take that too.
He used to drive that thing the 3 miles to the liquor store everyday but I don't believe I ever once saw him cut his grass.

Harry gonna run his ass off.
I didn't hang around to find out. Harry (or his son) did hold that cat up at the door though. Didn't just buzz him in. Mr. DeHart is surprisingly cool with most of the folks that come into the shop, regardless of appearances. As long as they act respectful, he seems to treat everyone the same. One of the reasons I like him so much.

I couldn't believe it at first when the dude rolled up at about 20 mph on that thing, LOL. It wasn't his first time "ridin' dirty" on the JD. If he reeked of weed, they most likely wouldn't let him in. I get contact highs from some of the bruthas in Howards.

I had an uncle, great guy, served on battleships in the Pacific during the war, raging alcoholic. He had so many DUI's they finally revoked his license then had so many DUI's on his lawnmower that they had to take that too.
He used to drive that thing the 3 miles to the liquor store everyday but I don't believe I ever once saw him cut his grass.
Hermit, you've got to admire the dedication. Happy trails and God bless America.

Hey, yall laugh but there is a guy that rides his mower up and down my road a few times a day going to the store, go to the Chick filet , etc.,
He been riding that mower (2nd one now) for the 15 years we been here ! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom