• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you obey

I don't care how you feel about the sign. How do you feel about the property owner's rights?
He can ask whatever he likes. Since the sign carries no legal weight here in GA, I feel free to ignore his sign since the owner has made no effort to guaranty my safety while on his property.

If the owner somehow determines that I'm carrying and asks me to leave, I will comply as I'm required to do. Otherwise, don't ask, don't tell...

There is too much wrong here to address individually :doh: so I'll just say you're wrong, categorically. ;)

Translation: You have surrendered unconditionally.

Thank you.

Now, don't reply back to me, or you will violate my right to having the last word. :pop2:

That right is in conflict with mine. That's why the Constitution established the three branches: The public, ODT site members, and moderators.

I value my right to self defense above the property owner's 'feel good' safety measure.

You're saying violating someone else's property rights is less important to you than being inconvenienced.

It's ok. I get it.

Just wish people would own up to what it is they are actually doing.

He can ask whatever he likes. Since the sign carries no legal weight here in GA, I feel free to ignore his sign since the owner has made no effort to guaranty my safety while on his property.

If the owner somehow determines that I'm carrying and asks me to leave, I will comply as I'm required to do. Otherwise, don't ask, don't tell...

Bingo. It really is that simple. Except for the courthouse and other gub-ment buildings. That'll get ya locked up.

I carried past this one too, but it was in another state.
I don't know if such a sign's gun ban is a criminal matter over there.
I didn't have time to research it.
A few minutes of concealed carry later, and I was in the road again.

IMG_4688.JPG

Back
Top Bottom