• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you: Open Carry or Carry Concealed?

Do you: Open Carry or Concealed Carry?

• On average, I carry CONCEALED

Votes: 81 84.4%
  • On average, I carry OPEN

Votes: 15 15.6%

• Total voters
What would that be? If you are tired of a topic go over and over and over it til people just dont click on the topic anymore?

i55.tinypic.com_2d9xrmx.jpg

I have done around 125 transactions with people on this forum and have NEVER met anyone who OC'd. I am just curious as to whether or not my suspicions are correct in references to majorities here. I could be WAY off base in my suspicions, but it's not looking that way so far.

I've never been under the assumption that the majority of folks open carried. I've never seen one person (that isn't with me) open carrying.

I have done around 125 transactions with people on this forum and have NEVER met anyone who OC'd. I am just curious as to whether or not my suspicions are correct in references to majorities here. I could be WAY off base in my suspicions, but it's not looking that way so far.

I've had one transaction where someone other than myself was OC.

I did sit in a bar full of OCers one time and have a couple beers, however.

I was wearing my 19 oc the day i came into your shop.

I want that holster because i can carry with mounted tlr1

Yeah I forgot about you. All the more reason you need to come get this IWB holster you wanted. :)
I have several iwb holsters. Crossbreed super tucks and desantis intruders for both my glocks and my 1911s. That day i just felt like wearing a pretty leather holster.

Bro, I am so covered up right now that I can't give you a definite. Like I said, it needs to be nested in with another job and I have been steadily printing wraps (wrong material for your samples) and banners.

Bro, I am so covered up right now that I can't give you a definite. Like I said, it needs to be nested in with another job and I have been steadily printing wraps (wrong material for your samples) and banners.

That's cool. Maybe i can swing by tuesday or wed for the holster. Will let you know how the week is looking.

Back
Top Bottom