Do you smile?

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
285   0
Reaction score
That is...

smile.amazon.com

This was mentioned a year or so ago in a thread I don't remember. If you use Amazon a lot (and most of us do) this is a great way to support a charity... including gun charities!

You don't pay a cent more by going to the link above rather than the normal Amazon link, and a cut of every purchase goes to the charity you select.

As you can see from the link below, I'm directing it to go to the Second Amendment Foundation, but there are lots of other 2A groups to choose from. If I remember right GA Carry is there too.

It does take some hunting around to choose a group, but once you do it's automatic. The Amazon site will even remind you if you forget and go to the regular Amazon, and redirect you to the Smiles link.

I know, I know... "F#$% Amazon!" right?

Easier said than done these days though. So even if you hate the evil empire you can at least redirect a few bucks of their profit off you to a good cause.

upload_2021-1-31_13-4-54.png

I dumped Amazon after they dumped Parlor...good luck...you're contributing to Bezos, and his multi billion dollar fortune...if you think any of that is going to anything that supports 2ndA....your crazy....sorry....I didn't mean to get off on your thread

The money goes exactly where they say it does. The liability for that kind of fraud would be ridiculously high for legitimate business.

As I mentioned in the post, some folks have a thing against Amazon. Got it. If you don't want to use Amazon, go for it.

Just trying to put an option out there for folks that use Amazon but want to redirect some of their money to a better use.

It is not impossible for a company to do one thing you like and another that you don’t like. I haven’t ordered from Amazon in three weeks. A record for me. I hope to never order from them again, or buy Chinese made goods or use Google. But not guaranteeing that will be the case.

Back
Top Bottom