• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone? No stamps , no bull ****, new production machine guns and silencers for everyone.

AS I was saying...

Unless you get a reinstatement of rights via a judge, and plus, NFA is a federal act that is trying to be nullified in Missouri, if states wanted to, they could nullify that one too. The federal government doesn't have enough law enforcement power to enforce federal level laws that are nullified by State laws even though the Supremacy Clause obviously states that Federal Law trumps state law. HOWEVER, we see that when states go against federal law, the FEDS BACK OFF. FOR EXAMPLE: POT in CA, WA, and CO. The feds just don't have the manpower to pursue it.

- - - Updated - - -

In relation to the Felon having guns.

You should be able to own any firearm the military uses up to the 50 bmg. That is what I think.

No because I like the government being able to tell me that an AK pistol is legal to own but putting a 3" piece of wood on the back of it or adding a grip to the front makes it a deadly weapon that will harm children. I also want to make sure the government keeps me safe by making sure all AK's have at least 10 US made parts in it thus preventing it from being used in a school shooting. Further, if the government wasn't there to protect me from those shoulder things that go up I would probably hurt myself. I think a stamp should be required for each bullet that is purchased and that the spent casing should be turned in to local authorities for verification.

No because I like the government being able to tell me that an AK pistol is legal to own but putting a 3" piece of wood on the back of it or adding a grip to the front makes it a deadly weapon that will harm children. I also want to make sure the government keeps me safe by making sure all AK's have at least 10 US made parts in it thus preventing it from being used in a school shooting. Further, if the government wasn't there to protect me from those shoulder things that go up I would probably hurt myself. I think a stamp should be required for each bullet that is purchased and that the spent casing should be turned in to local authorities for verification.

LOL, where you been bro?

Back
Top Bottom