• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
I have. Every christmas is fail for me.

Dude you know NOTHING about Christmas fail until you've been to one of my Christmases...

I asked for a new seat for a truck I had one that was worn slap out ( was that way when I bought it ). Said I wanted one of the newer (mid 90's) Ford bench seats with a fold down center console.

What did I get? Some ****ty plastic organizer to sit on the seat. WTF? Talk about complete fail. I needed a new seat, not some craptastic organizer.

Any dummy with a file can make a full auto.

Thank you! ArmedinAtlanta keeps bring up the fact that FA's are expensive, so this must keep them out of the hands of criminals. It keeps them out of our hands. I would take a file to all my guns, but I obey the law. CRIMINALS DON'T. If they're gonna shoot a bunch of cops, do you think they care about a weapons cahrge on top of that?

Dude you know NOTHING about Christmas fail until you've been to one of my Christmases...

I asked for a new seat for a truck I had one that was worn slap out ( was that way when I bought it ). Said I wanted one of the newer (mid 90's) Ford bench seats with a fold down center console.

What did I get? Some ****ty plastic organizer to sit on the seat. WTF? Talk about complete fail. I needed a new seat, not some craptastic organizer.

yeah you win haha. Do you still have the organizer? :rofl:

Thank you! ArmedinAtlanta keeps bring up the fact that FA's are expensive, so this must keep them out of the hands of criminals. It keeps them out of our hands. I would take a file to all my guns, but I obey the law. CRIMINALS DON'T. If they're gonna shoot a bunch of cops, do you think they care about a weapons cahrge on top of that?

Watch this video. This veteran and gang member used a illegally modified full auto SKS to attack and kill police officers. Laws only stop law followers.

Last edited by a moderator:
No because I like the government being able to tell me that an AK pistol is legal to own but putting a 3" piece of wood on the back of it or adding a grip to the front makes it a deadly weapon that will harm children. I also want to make sure the government keeps me safe by making sure all AK's have at least 10 US made parts in it thus preventing it from being used in a school shooting. Further, if the government wasn't there to protect me from those shoulder things that go up I would probably hurt myself. I think a stamp should be required for each bullet that is purchased and that the spent casing should be turned in to local authorities for verification.

Good to see ya Man!

F em on the ak pistol/ sbr deal ( sort of) :

http://www.slickguns.com/product/add-some-snap-your-pap-13995

I say YES if you are legal to own title one

Watch this video. This veteran and gang member used a illegally modified full auto SKS to attack and kill police officers. Laws only stop law followers.

How could that happen? It's against the law to do that to an SKS.

I'm shocked.:rolleyes:

The last 3 seconds of that video bugged me.

Congrats on the 3-4 anecdotal examples of fully automatic weapons used in the commission of crimes (presumably offered in support of the proposition that criminals can get FA weapons willy nilly.) The truth is, gents, that the numbers just don't bear out this proposition. In the state and federal prison systems, only 1.5% and 1.7% of offenders used a full auto or "military-style semiautomatic firearms" in the commission of the crime for which they were incarcerated. See http://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fuo.pdf (I know, it's a 2001 study, so feel free to shock me with higher numbers if you can find more current data.) Note that these figures would also include semiauto ARs ("military-style semiautomatic firearms") and such, meaning that the numbers for machine guns only would be drastically lower.

So, the idea that criminals will obtain and use FA weapons whenever they get the itch to do so is simply not supported by the data. You all can argue this emotion-based proposition that United States criminals operate in a world with plentiful and cheap machineguns until you're blue in the face, but until you have actual data to back it up, it's just your own ipse dixit.

Back
Top Bottom