• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
Look, guys, I've said my piece on this one. I understand that most of you disagree, and (believe it or not) I do respect your opinions. If I lived in Middle GA or the mountains, or if (as one poster suggested) the drug trade was legalized thus taking the bulk of violence out of it, I would probably tend to agree with you (with the exception of convicted felons, given recidivism rates). Hell, I unreservedly agree with you with respect to SBSs, SBRs, suppressors, and AOWs. I just don't want these hooligans having machine gun battles in my neighborhood (mostly due to fears of catching strays, not fear that they'll use them on me); if that isn't reasonable to you, that's fine-- it's just my opinion, feel free to dismiss it as hogwash :)

Last edited:
Look, guys, I've said my piece on this one. I understand that most of you disagree, and (believe it or not) I do respect your opinions. If I lived in Middle GA or the mountains, or if (as one poster suggested) the drug trade was legalized thus taking the bulk of violence out of it, I would probably tend to agree with you (with the exception of convicted felons, given recidivism rates). Hell, I unreservedly agree with you with respect to SBSs, SBRs, suppressors, and AOWs. I just don't want these hooligans having machine gun battles in my neighborhood; if that isn't reasonable to you, that's fine-- it's just my opinion, feel free to dismiss it as hogwash :)

They already have machine gun battles in your neighborhood.

I voted no because ammo is hard to find as it is. We don't need a whole bunch of idiots buying full autos and shooting up all the ammo that is available. :behindsofa:

I ask again since you ignored it last time.

Wasn't that answered with spend $1000 to make $100?

It's a long thread, I could have missed something. I voted yes. NFA items have always seemed ridiculous to me.

But they don't use rifles because the cost is to great. Handguns are usually cheaper.

If you deregulate NFA items you open the door back to open bolt Mac-10 being used regularly again is drive by shooting though.

Although a Street Sweeper would be nice in my collection. Long trigger pull through, would definitely have to fix that...

Back
Top Bottom