• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support moving Confederate statues away from government buildings and spaces?

Why the hell is this even a Poll??? It is our history, Is some left wing Libertard going to demand Mt. Rushmore or Stone Mountain or the Washington Monument be taken down?????? I say we are just about to kick ass and take names, if their is to much more of this crap..We are a Nation that in the last 8 years, do to the obomanation, and the infected left wing political morons are divided...More than I have seen in my life time. I believe it is time for every God fearing Proud American to stand up and say......Bull Sh*t I am fed up with all the crap that is going on...We are very close to going somewhere this country needs not go..I pray that the powers that be wake up, before the Conservatives do. Trump ran because it was a challenge to him, like a business. He has a fat head of self envy, but I guess some people that attain that kind of empire, from building almost from the ground up have. Multiple billions later he needed another challenge....Maybe in his heart he wanted and was able to see, a way to save our Country and way of life. Personally I would have not taken on the challenge..But he did why?? It's has been awhile since someone with no political history has run for that office,,,,,,He had a message, a campaign promise and with the Senate not standing behind him, do to 6 low life right wingers, he is doing what he can..Time to get with the plan or get tough. He has finally got hopefully the right people behind him....MAGA!

poll at http://www.msn.com/ half way down the page.

Lets blow up the poll

I voted NO because what happen, the Civil War is part of the U.S. HISTORY. The problem starts when HATE GROUPS use these Monuments as a Rally CRY!! The Civil War ended in 1865, it's 2017 the HATE that comes from people is not coming from these Monuments, it's being taught at home, school of social gatherings!!! I'm glad now that I Prep and I'm ready to meet any threat!!

Back
Top Bottom