• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support moving Confederate statues away from government buildings and spaces?

confederate-monument-durham-north-carolina.jpg
This is a good picture of where we all are going to be unless we stand up, en masse, and say "no more!" and mean it.

There is quote somewhere about what it takes for evil to flourish... you all know what I mean.

HELL F'ING NO!

Some interesting facts and a link to more. The morons need to educate themselves.

North Carolina’s largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William Ellison.

http://www.snopes.com/facts-about-slavery/

The link you posted directly contradicts your statement:

"North Carolina’s largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William Ellison."

False: William Ellison was a very wealthy black plantation owner and cotton gin manufacturer who lived in South Carolina (not North Carolina). According to the 1860 census (in which his surname was listed as “Ellerson”), he owned 63 black slaves, making him the largest of the 171 black slaveholders in South Carolina, but far from the largest overall slave holder in the state.

It's my understanding that Snopes isn't taken for gospel truth around here, but when they provide links to their sources (as above) you can see for yourself. Uneducated morons and all...

poll at http://www.msn.com/ half way down the page.

Lets blow up the poll

The neo nazi protest organizer(Kessler) that applied for the permit in Va. worked/voted for obama ?
Fifty something statues & signs named after Hillierys mentor Sen. Robert Byrd W.V. who in 1940 started a 150 member kkk chapter. Have not heard s**** about the libs wanting those taken down.
Latest statue bs is just a tool.
Dems lose the election, soros doubles his $ towards engineering civil unrest = trying to start a civil war.

I had a black man approach my rolled up truck window at the gas station 45 minutes to midnight.
I rolled it down after the "you have to be ****ing kidding me" look.
I then directed him to the closest liquor store.
Good times.

I sure hope these guys pushing this **** have a stomach for war. I honestly don't think a lot do. Maybe we will see who lives and who gets shoved off in a ditch.

The link you posted directly contradicts your statement:

"North Carolina’s largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William Ellison."

False: William Ellison was a very wealthy black plantation owner and cotton gin manufacturer who lived in South Carolina (not North Carolina). According to the 1860 census (in which his surname was listed as “Ellerson”), he owned 63 black slaves, making him the largest of the 171 black slaveholders in South Carolina, but far from the largest overall slave holder in the state.

It's my understanding that Snopes isn't taken for gospel truth around here, but when they provide links to their sources (as above) you can see for yourself. Uneducated morons and all...

lookslike I am the moron. Thanks for the correction.

thing about the snowflakes is they have never had a damn good ass kicking,that is what they need.Stomp their damn head in and the rest will get the message.When you got em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.

Back
Top Bottom