• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to own a discontinued piece of history? Details within

Status
Not open for further replies.
i55.tinypic.com_2hn260z.jpg

G22 OD ,,,just in case nobody has seen one ..

i55.tinypic.com_mh3e38.jpg

Well...that is alot to take in. Welcome to the trader. But my 2 cents or "a wheat penny" worth is the only reason somebody would not want to fill out a 4473 is if they couldnt legally own a firearm. I personally do not mind this even though its not being registered in your name you have proof of ownership. With that being said glws.

OK Ill make an update ..... 2 of the 6 total mags are gone ... so that now leave the pistol and F O U R mags. I typed four slow so that everyone can understand I dont want to type too fast for folks.

New price of 575 ......

OK Ill make an update ..... 2 of the 6 total mags are gone ... so that now leave the pistol and F O U R mags. I typed four slow so that everyone can understand I dont want to type too fast for folks.

New price of 575 ......

if this thang aint never been fired ,other than factory testing , that aint a bad price at all really, for an OD !

if this thang aint never been fired ,other than factory testing , that aint a bad price at all really, for an OD !

It aint seen the first round fired outside of the factory. It is BRAND NEW, never fired, never been in a holster, never had 3 of the mags loaded, one mag has been loaded and used in another pistol.

It wasnt a bad price at 650 either, hell kinda figured that someone would have made an offer of some kind. But hey you got to admit I know how to draw attention to things I am selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom