• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to own a discontinued piece of history? Details within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has a gun for sale??????
Yeah, I got a Hi point 40 for sale.Comes with one mag, no box. Approx 14k rounds through it, 11k have been reloads my friend did but I assure you he loaded to factory specs. has crack in slide and rear sight is missing. Asking 575 obo

You sure know how to make an entrance, Outsy. I wonder how long you'll make it here before you're banned like everywhere else? I miss your antics at ARFCOM, and it was funny as heck watching you test the mods at GON, but you don't respect the limits....

You sure know how to make an entrance, Outsy. I wonder how long you'll make it here before you're banned like everywhere else? I miss your antics at ARFCOM, and it was funny as heck watching you test the mods at GON, but you don't respect the limits....

Sounds like this guys party has ended before it barely got started. Never been to GON or any other forums, but I know these kind of people.

Good luck Chuck. LOL

Not a bad guy, welcome if thats you Outsy, .

He did like to push some GON mods buttons. I also enjoyed reading Outsy's posts. Always entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom