• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense Interviewing Cerakote Applicators/Techs

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
It's that time again. We're building a large scale Cerakote operation and looking for an !EXPERIENCED! Cerakote applicator. We'll train you to do it our way but I need someone who has a clue.
This is a full time tax paying job.
Pay depends on experience.
We work all day long and have plenty of work to do. This also means I'm having to be a for real boss these days and cut loose folks who aren't up to par.
The shop is under contract pretty regularly now and Non Disclosure Agreements are necessary (If it's not in the brochure, we don't talk about it). Drug screenings (I know right?) and background checks are ran. So, if you can't pass them don't apply.

I'm talking to you, struggling Cerakote operations guys close to Dallas! IF you bring a name and a client base with you we can talk about percentages of profit from YOUR clientele.

Send resumes to Info@DobbsDefense.com.

Do not contact me on here.

I'm sorry for the short and not sweet post. I love you all and owe you a lot but I have worked myself into a real job. You've helped me grow a business to the point that it's getting to be a bit much for me and it's running me ragged these days. Sorry i don't post as much as I used to on here either. I still lurk and check PMs but don't quite have the free time I did.
On the other hand, I am making jobs.
Happy New Year guys!
Thanks
Bryan Dobbs

Back
Top Bottom