• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doctor Who is changing again.

capaldi sucks!!!! i have them all dvr'd but just cant watch them. i tried.
i would love to see Simon Peg as the doctor,i think he would be a good fit...
i dont agree with the gender swap, but its gotta be better than the one we have now..
the doctor has always been male, but i guess when they transed the master,it opened the door...

I was a huge Doctor Who fan but they lost me with the writing for the 11th doctor. They started to push their agenda and by the time they got to the 12th Doctor I was completely done. Was hoping they might get better again with the new writer that is taking over after this coming season but I'be come to the conclusion that's probably not going to happen and I'll just have class at Dr. new seasons one through five.

eh, when i saw it i thougth about it and realized i didnt care. there have been 13 doctors at this point so to change it to a woman is just meh to me, something different they can do. Hell story wise it could actually be made to make some sense (he did get a whole new set of lives so lets just say rules are off). I mean i doubt this is as shocking to some as him having a gay male companion that was always trying to bone him.

I stopped when Capaldi started.... even though I like the 'impossible girl' as a companion... he was just too annoying.

This new chick will be interesting to see. Having a woman Dr. Who will definitely be something new.

I stopped when Capaldi started.... even though I like the 'impossible girl' as a companion... he was just too annoying.

This new chick will be interesting to see. Having a woman Dr. Who will definitely be something new.

did she continue? i stopped at capaldi as well so i figured she would have left after the 11th doctor

He should only be able to re generate 12 times so time to just close the books on this

yup, was wondering how they were going to handle that and if they were jsut going to end it. then nope, they just gave him a complete do over so they can keep that money train running as long as possible

Back
Top Bottom