• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DOCUMENTED Red Flag Law Abuse in NJ

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
[sarc]Gee, how could this happen? Did NOBODY see this coming???? Hasn't the left repeatedly assured everyone that commonsense red flag laws could never, ever be abused in this way????[/sarc]

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-stripped-guns-lawsuit-rival-files-red-flag-complaint/

The gun seizure comes as part of a heated court case between Alfred Conti and his former physician, Dr. Matthew Kaufman. The defamation lawsuit revolves around negative reviews left by Conti. Months after the suit was opened, police stripped Conti of firearms and ammunition on Sept. 25. The firearm seizure was put into action thanks to a red flag complaint made by Kaufman and his lawyer, the Asbury Park Press has reported the following....

https://www.app.com/story/news/loca...between-middletown-man-and-doctor/4253289002/

So, let's recap.....a man and his physician get into a dispute over a negative review left online.
Conti’s error appears to be in mentioning he knew where both Kaufman and the doctor’s lawyer lived in one of the calls.

However, both sides agreed that it doesn’t appear any threat was made.

Conti, 56, of Middletown, has said Kaufman performed surgery on his neck, but he remained in pain. Eventually, he was dismissed from the practice because, Maggs said, he became aggressive with the staff.

Conti went online to write negative reviews about the doctor. Kaufman and the Plastic Surgery Center sued him for defamation in July.

Now the attorney for Dr. Kaufman, James Maggs, states he "felt threatened" by a phone call from Conti, and called the popo to take Conti's guns.....I cal this a HUGE PILE OF BULL****. Maggs maliciously feigned pearl clutching so he could hurt Conti MONTHS after said incident.

Wow, never thought this would happen.
giphy.gif

I know where you live, work, buy gas, buy groceries, go to the movies, local restaurant you like, ad nauseum.

This is working EXACTLY how the libtards want it to work. ANY fricking excuse, real or imagined, to separate you from your weapons without due process and any other legal protections.

Guilty until proven innocent.

I know where you live, work, buy gas, buy groceries, go to the movies, local restaurant you like, ad nauseum.

This is working EXACTLY how the libtards want it to work. ANY fricking excuse, real or imagined, to separate you from your weapons without due process and any other legal protections.

It's not limited to liberals and democrats there are quite a few republicans that support red flag laws. Don't take my word for it do a search the results may surprise you.

https://www.thetrace.org/2019/03/red-flag-law-senate-hearing-republicans

Nope. You're not guilty. You're firearms are. They were taken into custody, not you.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom