• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dodge Challenger anybody own one

I had the Durango RT for 70k miles, besides a water pump going while under warranty I had 0 issues.

I now have a Jeep SRT with 6.4L 392, 22k and no issues yet.

Yeah I know I look like I'd be driving a convertible bmw. ...lol....no really drove it and it was fast....I backed out of gas at 120, in less than a qtr mile and still was pulling like I was going 60. ....fast car man

That's @PearlDiver's BMW.... LOL

he will take you for a ride but it will cost you a $2 bill.

Ya'll take it easy with all this vert beemer hate, @PearlDiver doesn't have the only one, ya know. :) but I have no groupies...:doh:

Drive it and they will come...:thumb:
I drove it to the "angry woman march" nobody would even do a selfie with me.
In your honor... BDR1 :)
Rebel_Z4.jpg

I have a 2010 Hemi orange R/T that I have driven to meet several of you to make trades. She's a 6 speed with leather and I can honestly say I enjoy driving it every time I get in it. Not as fast as some but has a real trunk and plenty of headroom.

I have an RT 6 speed, bought back in 2010. Great cars, very fast but not exactly great handlers. They look great and Dodges are just as reliable as any other American brand these days.

One downside is that they have a huge blind spot so you need to be good with your side mirrors, Pretty big cars as well, so for city driving they can be a pain. The manual in stop-and-go is also a PITA, but that's true for any car.

Growing up I had every fast MoPar but a Hemi Challenger, so when they started making them just in time for my mid-life crisis I couldn't say no.

That all being said, they are one of the best of the 'retro' muscle cars out there. If you don;t need to do a lot of stop and go commuting, I'd say 'go for it'.

Back
Top Bottom