• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dodge Challenger anybody own one

Yeah I know I look like I'd be driving a convertible bmw. ...lol....no really drove it and it was fast....I backed out of gas at 120, in less than a qtr mile and still was pulling like I was going 60. ....fast car man

Not to call you a liar but that's bull ****. A V-6 challenger has a top speed of 120, 0-60 of 6.2 and a 1/4 time of 14.8 seconds. 120mph in a 1/4? 120mph in a 1/4 is roughly low 12s high 11s. And with that fat thing weighing in at 4000lbs 305hp isn't anything to really be proud of.

OP, my buddy has a '13 SRT8 Challenger with the 392. Fun car, roomy, comfortable, but its a damn land yacht! But I am used to corvettes and my wrx. I am a bowtie guy till I die, but the challenger is the best looking modern muscle. Just not the best in all around performance. And dodge/fiat has had reliability issues.

I've been seriously thinking about one of these but i keep hearing bad things about the R/T and the scat pack. ....hard to tell how often someone gets a bad one. I really, really want to believe.....

Have you guys heard about the new AWD Dodge Demon? 999hp!

@alleycat ..........................................^^^ You need this! ^^^

Yeah I know I look like I'd be driving a convertible bmw. ...lol....no really drove it and it was fast....I backed out of gas at 120, in less than a qtr mile and still was pulling like I was going 60. ....fast car man

100% false. Absolutely no way in hell a stock V6 does 120mph in under a 1/4. That's Hellcat speed and indication of pretty descent horsepower. V6 Challengers are lumbering turds. I have out run many in my 305HP Subaru. Which is not that fast in a straight line either.

100% false. Absolutely no way in hell a stock V6 does 120mph in under a 1/4. That's Hellcat speed and indication of pretty descent horsepower. V6 Challengers are lumbering turds. I have out run many in my 305HP Subaru. Which is not that fast in a straight line either.

Damn right #wrxftw or sti in your case lol

I elfing was driving the Damn thing I know what It done...I didn't BELIVE either but I was driving...it might have been over a qtr mile and probably was in between atr and a half...for your info I don't make a practice of telling lies...btw Subaru is a peice of shiot

Quality is no different than any American car as far as I've seen. Just as good as Ford or Chevy. Not up to Japanese or German cars, but also not the same price.

I elfing was driving the Damn thing I know what It done...I didn't BELIVE either but I was driving...it might have been over a qtr mile and probably was in between atr and a half...for your info I don't make a practice of telling lies...btw Subaru is a peice of shiot

well unless you are a terrible judgment of distance, or your friends V6 is built and tuned (alot) you didnt do it. Please see my post above, top speed on the V6 is 120, 1/4 mile is 14.8 (which both his STI and my WRX will beat). I have raced many muscle cars down on the streets of mexico and from a roll they will win, but they cant touch us from the dig and guess what, we can actually use ours in snow/rain/dirt/gravel/ and tarmac. I respect the SRT8 and the HELLCAT but come on dude be real.

Back
Top Bottom