• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dodge Challenger anybody own one

Video-Dodge-Challenger-Demon-coming-back-at-the-New-York-Auto-Show-1024x576.jpg

Vrrom vrom vrom....eeerk. ...that's a Subaru with a loose fanbelt.....ok all you hotrodders have fun. ....and see who can tell the fastest car lies...vrrrrrrommmmm

From what the experts are saying,you need to get a Subaru.....but honestly a fast don't impress me....if you wanta impress me get in the screet in you teeny shoes and spin out and black marks as you squeal off up the screet

From what the experts are saying,you need to get a Subaru.....but honestly a fast don't impress me....if you wanta impress me get in the screet in you teeny shoes and spin out and black marks as you squeal off up the screet

hehehe i think i triggered him. I simply used my car as a compairison because i know what it can do and know more about it then others. Camaro, Mustang, BMW, Audi, VW, hell even honda makes a car faster than the V6 Challenger. Im guessing you are a mopar fan boy because you sure do seem butthurt to keep carrying on like this.

And reading comprehision isnt a strong suit because i already spoke well of the V8 Challenger. I have drove an SRT8 392. Good car in a strait line, but handles like a boat. Dodge has a history of spotty reliablity across their entire lineup. Cummins is one of the best motors on the planet and the hemi is an american icon much like the LS series. If the OP was to get one he should spring for the V8. Honestly for the money with a V8 i would get a camaro or mustang because they have better performance but the challenger looks the best.

Back
Top Bottom