• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody edc anything really nice or unique?

Is something that costs over 500$ too nice to edc?

• He// yeah! I'll stick with my glock and just shoot the expensive toys at the range.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I like looking at my nice guns and maintaining the round count at 0.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • If I paid 800$+ for something I'm going to carry and use it.

Votes: 47 51.1%
  • This poll needs more tacos.

Votes: 28 30.4%

• Total voters

grimreaper

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
42   0
Reaction score
It seems to me that everyone's carry is usually the same. Its either a glock 19 or some sub compact (shield, glock 43). My question is does anyone carry anything unique or expensive and use it like it was designed for? My edc is an hk usp compact in 9mm. Sometimes I'll carry a p229 elite or a colt combat commander. And as soon as I find a good holster I'll start throwing a cz p01 omega into the mix as well. These obviously aren't the most expensive guns out there but I dont like to leave anything just gathering dust in the safe.

It seems to me that everyone's carry is usually the same. Its either a glock 19 or some sub compact (shield, glock 43). My question is does anyone carry anything unique or expensive and use it like it was designed for? My edc is an hk usp compact in 9mm. Sometimes I'll carry a p229 elite or a colt combat commander. And as soon as I find a good holster I'll start throwing a cz p01 omega into the mix as well. These obviously aren't the most expensive guns out there but I dont like to leave anything just gathering dust in the safe.
Nothing too fancy sig p226 9mm

I carry something very nice!!
20190119_145031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom