• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody edc anything really nice or unique?

Is something that costs over 500$ too nice to edc?

• He// yeah! I'll stick with my glock and just shoot the expensive toys at the range.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I like looking at my nice guns and maintaining the round count at 0.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • If I paid 800$+ for something I'm going to carry and use it.

Votes: 47 51.1%
  • This poll needs more tacos.

Votes: 28 30.4%

• Total voters
This was my EDC for about 3 years before I decided to move back to a higher capacity lighter pistol. I'd still choose this one to take the head shot on a bad guy in a hostage situation any day of the week.

IMG_0025 (1).JPG

Not myself, but I read a thread on another forum where a member was asking for advice on how to edc a Smith & Wesson .500 magnum.

Like what the hell are you doing, walking to work every day through Kodiak Island, Alaska?

Nice and unique? Look at my baby, only two of these exist, that's speaking of uniqueness. Nice? I have not seen or handle a better, smoother, sweeter gun. This gun is a butter action and has a reset shorted and quicker than anything.
All original Sig, nothing is cerakoted. I called them Blue Shark
Looks like the limited edition Blue Piranha with a grey frame instead of black. Very sharp. I like the grey on blue better.
Kimber has some limited edition "Sapphire" pistols with a similar color PVD finish.

Looks like the limited edition Blue Piranha with a grey frame instead of black. Very sharp. I like the grey on blue better.
Kimber has some limited edition "Sapphire" pistols with a similar color PVD finish.

It's not just grey. It's real SSE, all Stainless, LE limited edition frame with cutout, full 229-1 capacity, full rod with drilled accent, custom trigger job etc.

Back
Top Bottom