• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone else put cheese in coffee?

144   0
Reaction score
Growing up my Dad always chipped cheddar cheese into a cup of hot black coffee. After it melted, he'd spoon it onto sourdough biscuits or toast. Always wanting to be just like Daddy, I developed the same habit. It is some kind of good! And we still drank the coffee. Only person that hated it was my Mom because she had to wash the cups.

Anybody else do this or is this just another one of my poor, country habits?

Growing up my Dad always chipped cheddar cheese into a cup of hot black coffee. After it melted, he'd spoon it onto sourdough biscuits or toast. Always wanting to be just like Daddy, I developed the same habit. It is some kind of good! And we still drank the coffee. Only person that hated it was my Mom because she had to wash the cups.

Yeah………………………no

But on this friggin’ keto diet I do drink bulletproof coffee. Add a 1/2 tablespoon of grass-fed butter and a 1/2 t of coconut oil to coffee. blend or froth it like a cappuccino. now I’m hooked.

It's just you, but now i'm curious.

Yeah………………………no

But on this friggin’ keto diet I do drink bulletproof coffee. Add a 1/2 tablespoon of grass-fed butter and a 1/2 t of coconut oil to coffee. blend or froth it like a cappuccino. now I’m hooked.

Nope. Tried that and didn't care for it. I'll stick with the cheddar. To each his own!

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom