• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone else put cheese in coffee?

Seriously though, why were your threads deleted? I dislike censorship. Easiest thing to do if you dislike a thread is just don't follow it. My 2¢

Everything from trying to give away a really nice bottle of whiskey to posting sexy pictures of Hillary Clinton. It's not censorship it's just that the mods get to decide what you're offended by.

Everything from trying to give away a really nice bottle of whiskey to posting sexy pictures of Hillary Clinton. It's not censorship it's just that the mods get to decide what you're offended by.

Other people deciding what you are offended by is the definition of censorship. Illegal if done by the government but protected by the 1st amendment if done by private enterprises like this site.

Forgive the Libertarian side of me for rearing it's head! Lol!

Other people deciding what you are offended by is the definition of censorship. Illegal if done by the government but protected by the 1st amendment if done by private enterprises like this site.

Forgive the Libertarian side of me for rearing it's head! Lol!
We have gradually, insidiously, become a nation of wusses who can’t bear to hear anything negative.
lt began with the movement against Pollack jokes, followed by the stigma against using the derisive names for ethnic groups that were so prevalent until we became enlightened. People used to have tougher skins. Now it’s all hurt feelz. Boo Hoo.
Mackerel Snapper out.

Growing up in New England we put cheddar (aka "chedda") on a lot of things. A slice on hot apple pie is wicked good, so I could see heating it up and putting it on bready-stuff.

But not in coffee! Real New Englanders drink their "cawfee" the way God intended... no additives. Anything else is something those heathens in New Yawk City would probably do.

Kind of figured. I've never seen anyone else do it. Oh well it's still good and the worst thing now is I have to make my own sourdough and clean my own cup. Wife has no baking skills and doesn't drink coffee so she doesn't clean up after me!
Put a hard tack biscuit in the bottom of the cup, fill with coffee, add cheese.
By the time you finish the coffee biscuit might be soft enough to eat.
Cheese melts onto biscuit, reducing cleaning.

But I hate coffee, so nothing you do would make it worse to me. Except wasting cheese. :-)

Back
Top Bottom