• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone else put cheese in coffee?

Dang, cream cheese and olive sammiches, I’d forgotten all about those. Loved ‘em as a kid.
Something else to add to tomorrow’s grocery list.
OK, picked up a loaf of white bread, a package of cream cheese, and a jar of pimiento stuffed olives.
Just finished a sandwich, still as good as I remembered.
Now firing up the pot for a smooth Irish coffee. It’s not just for breakfast anymore…

when I was growing up my mother would always use a saucer with her cup of coffee and she would pour a little into it to cool off and I started doing the same. I was like 7-8yrs old drinking coffee out of a saucer and I thought everyone else was doing this and was totally normal. haha!

Yeah………………………no

But on this friggin’ keto diet I do drink bulletproof coffee. Add a 1/2 tablespoon of grass-fed butter and a 1/2 t of coconut oil to coffee. blend or froth it like a cappuccino. now I’m hooked.
That would have me SHTN like a crippled coon. :shocked:

when I was growing up my mother would always use a saucer with her cup of coffee and she would pour a little into it to cool off and I started doing the same. I was like 7-8yrs old drinking coffee out of a saucer and I thought everyone else was doing this and was totally normal. haha!
My grandmother did the same. My wife says her grandmother did too.

since this thread has morphed a bit, how about dill pickles on a peanut butter sandwich. Loved them as a kid, now, not so much. Apparently our taste buds change every 7 years or so. The cheese in coffee sounds like it might be worth a try.

Yeah apparently I reminded people of little diet idiosyncrasies from their own families. We all have them I bet. I used to love potato chip sandwiches. I remember drinking coffee from a saucer when I was younger.
I've seen a few things on here that you guys eat that I've got to give a try.

Knew a guy once, as an adult, that ate fluffer nutters. I had never even heard of them. Marshmallow fluff and peanut butter sandwiches. Big nope for me. Not a fan of sweets.

Back
Top Bottom