• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Does anyone have a place where I can shoot long range (500-1000) in bartow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Does anyone have a place where I can shoot long range (500-1000) in bartow...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As many of you know , I open my place up to All kinds of people to enjoy the sport we all love. And it’s truly been a blessing to do this and I have formed some of the most incredible friendships around this sport. But I only have 100 yards.

I was posting this to see if anyone has anywhere in bartow county where I can come and shoot 500-1000 yards.

I am very respectful of others property and will even help invest in things that you need in exchange of letting me shoot.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
As many of you know , I open my place up to All kinds of people to enjoy the sport we all love. And it’s truly been a blessing to do this and I have formed some of the most incredible friendships around this sport. But I only have 100 yards.

I was posting this to see if anyone has anywhere in bartow county where I can come and shoot 500-1000 yards.

I am very respectful of others property and will even help invest in things that you need in exchange of letting me shoot.
Not yet! But there will be one In PIEDMONT ALABAMA! Hope to be able to do the 1 mile shot!
Still working at NAPS IN Virginia! So the process hasn’t started!
But it is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom