• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have any experience with LL Bean Maine Guide Parka/Pants

Short answer is no. But. Do you have a Costco membership or know someone who has one? I recommend you buy some Weatherproof Vintage fleece-lined pants, model is the Dakota. Probably get 3 pairs for the cost of LL Bean anything. Throw on a pair of thermal undies with them and you will be good to go.

Short answer is no. But. Do you have a Costco membership or know someone who has one? I recommend you buy some Weatherproof Vintage fleece-lined pants, model is the Dakota. Probably get 3 pairs for the cost of LL Bean anything. Throw on a pair of thermal undies with them and you will be good to go.

A man I can relate to. There is no reason to buy brand name anything except for guns, optics, etc....

I never shot a deer,duck,rabbit....with my pants.

I have owned many LL Bean products, but not the guide parka/pants. The good thing is that you have a year from the date of your purchase or mail delivery date to return anything that does not 100% meet your satisfaction.

A man I can relate to. There is no reason to buy brand name anything except for guns, optics, etc....

I never shot a deer,duck,rabbit....with my pants.
I disagree somewhat. I don’t buy name brand per se, but do buy quality. I’m a fan of Sitka gear and First Lite, but also go out west hunting and fishing where I tend to be hard on my gear

I disagree somewhat. I don’t buy name brand per se, but do buy quality. I’m a fan of Sitka gear and First Lite, but also go out west hunting and fishing where I tend to be hard on my gear

That’s a good point. My current frame of reference is sitting in a Georgia ladder stand. It would be different in Montana or Alberta.

No doubt. Always a more economical quality product available. Some companies have great marketing.

Subd. All my hunting gear is old old old. Six pocket fatigues with sweats underneath. Time to start back hunting hard and with new tech gear.

I need sitting in a stand cold wear , if I am walking I am generally OK.

Wife has a guide parka,no pants. The parka is too warm for our climate. Even on the georgia snow days after a couple hours out it is unzipped and she has to change when indoors because of sweating.

Hope that is the info you were looking for.

You said below 35 degrees. Dont buy unless you change to below 15 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom