• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have any experience with LL Bean Maine Guide Parka/Pants

Good to know, headed on a guided Kentucky hunt with lows of 29 and highs of 40. They want you to remain on stand from dark to dark. Just want to make sure I am not miserable.

Wife has a guide parka,no pants. The parka is too warm for our climate. Even on the georgia snow days after a couple hours out it is unzipped and she has to change when indoors because of sweating.

Hope that is the info you were looking for.

You said below 35 degrees. Dont buy unless you change to below 15 degrees.

Good to know, headed on a guided Kentucky hunt with lows of 29 and highs of 40. They want you to remain on stand from dark to dark. Just want to make sure I am not miserable.
Hers is the blue and mine is the black. The black is more of you might be wanting but if the wind isnt blowing it will smoke you out also. Look at the tags. At 32 degrees I dont layer. Thoes Yankees know how to keep warm.
20191106_183557.jpg
20191106_183713.jpg
20191106_183725.jpg

Being cold sucks, but sweating when its cold is worse. Id say pack some hot hands and put in the necessary places. Sometimes its hard to take layers off in the stand without spooking everything within a 5 mile radius.

Back
Top Bottom