Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Does anyone have any feedback on Cherokee Trading Co

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I purchased an FNX 45 from their; the owner said it was FDE, and led me to believe it was originally from mfg. it turns out it was second hand fde and a poor job at that. He won't return my calls and I don't know what to do? Any advice? Am I SOL?

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
what’s up with a “re-list” of the same question posted back in September? OP, shouldn’t you be updating us on any resolution to the FNX 45? did you go back into the store?

I went in looking for a super black eagle or an extrema 2. Owner tried to tell me a riot gun was better for duck hunting. And was a little cheaper

catch them when they have what you want on sale. a lot of people cuss and discuss this store but I have walked out of there twice and was very pleased.

catch them when they have what you want on sale. a lot of people cuss and discuss this store but I have walked out of there twice and was very pleased.
respectively disagree. I have stopped in there several times thinking, I’ll give them another chance, and each time I kick myself for doing it. Over priced guns and ammo and an obnoxious, rude owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom