• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have dentures.

I had my uppers pulled 10 days ago. I came home with dentures. I don’t remember the day of or the next two days. I think the doctor somewhat gave me too much lorazepam. The first few days I remember were not a lot of fun and I didn’t sleep nights 5,6,7 much. I’ve been living on milkshakes and milkshakes and jello. Someone mentioned up above about strawberries. I got a seed under my denture and wow. I’ve had ulcers and now have a sore spot on the roof of my mouth. I had a piece of tooth that was left in but a leatherman and determination removed it. Looked like a crime scene. Honestly since I removed the broken piece and the ulcer has gotten easier the only spot that hurts is the roof. I have an appointment Tuesday and hopefully find I’m doing well.
Pain has been manageable. I certainly didn’t want the pills they offered and have been able to do well with just Tylenol and ibuprofen.

I don’t think you could go by what someone else paid cause everyone’s different to a point. Myself…I ended up around 15g with 2 lower implants and what they said were premium dentures. This by a dentist my wife and myself had been seeing for many years. Don’t know if the costs I had was good bad or otherwise. All I know was I was fed up with the pain of my natural teeth and ready to get them out.
Implants added a lot to the cost of mine.

It all depends on location and who you see like the last guy said he paid 15g mine was 500 big difference there my buddy told me his was 300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still supposed to call drsmile drsmile . I'm probably about to find out some costs. Lol. I've had 12 teeth pulled already (I think). Can't really remember how many. I currently have 2 crowns broken off in my "smile line" that were on pins. I hate my smile. I chew on my gums. Corn chips and peanuts are pretty much the only thing l can't eat

Would anyone care to share the cost of this? Im considering starting with my bottoms since mine are so bad. Just wanting to get an idea of what to expect?
I’m around $3150. This includes extractions temp and permanent dentures. This is for tops only.

Back
Top Bottom