Does anyone have xfinity cell service

Jdadams

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
19   0
Reaction score
I’ve got Verizon and it’s just getting stupid expensive. But it does work in the places I go as others do not.
Does anyone have the xfinity cell coverage and what do you like or dislike?

tia
jeff

naildrivr

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
49   0
Reaction score
Visible Wireless is the way to go, uses Verizon towers, and is $25 total inc taxes and fees, talk text internet Check out this page: https://www.visible.com/get/3l2PlS, it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. When you use my friend code, 3l2PlS, you’ll get your first month of service for only $5!

Gixxer

Default rank <200 posts
Enthusiast
24   0
Reaction score
I have been unbelievably impressed with Xfinity Mobile. As long as you use them for internet or TV it saves you plenty.

With a new phone payment and upgraded to unlimited data it was still cheaper every month than with Verizon and 2 Gigs of shared data.

Reliability is just as good since like was stated, they use the Verizon network.

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
95   0
Reaction score
We have Verizon 55+ plan...unlimited talk, text, & data...2 lines at $40 each +taxes

Never failed me...anywhere in the world.

Xfinity cable & internet on the other hand........... :rolleyes:

Brother, if you have ever been monopolized and taken advantage of by windstream--- you wouldn't complain about xfinity. I love their internet service. Cell service is just meh

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
92   0
Reaction score
Brother, if you have ever been monopolized and taken advantage of by windstream--- you wouldn't complain about xfinity. I love their internet service. Cell service is just meh
Folks east and north of here have Windstream. What a piece of crap. One is a real estate attorney that can't load plats.

I have Straight Talk, and with the right phone it runs on Verizon towers.

Top Bottom