• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have xfinity cell service

Jdadams

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
I’ve got Verizon and it’s just getting stupid expensive. But it does work in the places I go as others do not.
Does anyone have the xfinity cell coverage and what do you like or dislike?

tia
jeff

Visible Wireless is the way to go, uses Verizon towers, and is $25 total inc taxes and fees, talk text internet Check out this page: https://www.visible.com/get/3l2PlS, it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. When you use my friend code, 3l2PlS, you’ll get your first month of service for only $5!

I have been unbelievably impressed with Xfinity Mobile. As long as you use them for internet or TV it saves you plenty.

With a new phone payment and upgraded to unlimited data it was still cheaper every month than with Verizon and 2 Gigs of shared data.

Reliability is just as good since like was stated, they use the Verizon network.

We have Verizon 55+ plan...unlimited talk, text, & data...2 lines at $40 each +taxes

Never failed me...anywhere in the world.

Xfinity cable & internet on the other hand........... :rolleyes:

We have Verizon 55+ plan...unlimited talk, text, & data...2 lines at $40 each +taxes

Never failed me...anywhere in the world.

Xfinity cable & internet on the other hand........... :rolleyes:

Brother, if you have ever been monopolized and taken advantage of by windstream--- you wouldn't complain about xfinity. I love their internet service. Cell service is just meh

Brother, if you have ever been monopolized and taken advantage of by windstream--- you wouldn't complain about xfinity. I love their internet service. Cell service is just meh
Folks east and north of here have Windstream. What a piece of crap. One is a real estate attorney that can't load plats.

I have Straight Talk, and with the right phone it runs on Verizon towers.

Back
Top Bottom