• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone here wet shave?

I've never done it, but I think the day of my wedding I'm going to have it done at this old barbershop down in south GA.

Tried the electrics once and my beard, while not heavy, is coarse, did more pulling out than cutting. Tried several types of electrics and same results. Have my grandfathers blades, but have no thoughts of using them. Got a blade shave at the barber shop ONCE and when he put the after shave on I think he took off the first layer of skin.

Be a man, grow a beard.. unless you're in the military, in which case you probably don't have enough time for an elaborate, old-timey shaving setup anyway.

Be a man, grow a beard.. unless you're in the military, in which case you probably don't have enough time for an elaborate, old-timey shaving setup anyway.

I have a goatee, but I can't sport a beard. My facial hair doesn't grow in enought to that.
It does take longer to do, but my face feels a lot better than the easy way.

Up until I was in my mid-20's I'd get my flattop at the local barber. He would ALWAYS include a straight razor cut. Just like you see in the Andy Griffith show. Now it's a can and a gillette.

Back
Top Bottom