• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone here wet shave?

I'm on blood thinners, too, but still use a Gillette DE safety razor that is a year older than I am. I just pay close attention to my shaving and keep a styptic pencil close by, in case I do cut myself. I just use ivory soap to make a lather, no fancy stuff for me. Use 91% rubbing alcohol for aftershave.

I started shaving my head, last week, but have not started using the DE razor for that, yet.

I use an Everready 1912 single edge razor, a simpson berkeley brush and cella soap. I have a few straights and use them too but most of the time it's a quick 2 pass with the 1912. I like the blades from CVS.

I shave in the shower. Hot water, shampoo, then use a brush to lather up well and shave with my Gillette Mach 2, 3, whatever # they're up to now.

I have a goatee, but I can't sport a beard. My facial hair doesn't grow in enought to that.
It does take longer to do, but my face feels a lot better than the easy way.

LOL!Same here, if I let it grow without shaping people suggest rubbing burnt motor oil on my face.

Only my down south private area's receive this treatment. I wouldn't dare touch my beautiful face with a straight edge!

Good GOD! Shaved that area once and that was TWO times too many. Can't even THINK of a strait razor in the area without a panic attack.

Back
Top Bottom