• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone here wet shave?

The wet shave was all there was when I finally grew those first three hairs on my chin I was so proud of and did it for years. But guess I kinda got tired of that routine.Havent had a hair cut in 15 years, a clean shaved face in over 35. Wife complaines sometimes when the beard gets too bushy.Says she doesnt like to look at it when we have sex. Best solution I found for that was just to flip her over.

Somebody beat me to it. I was going to mention http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forum.php I have been using the soap and brush for a few years now. I own a straight razor but I bought it for my hair mostly. But I'll use it if I go from light goatee to clean shaven. Then shave with a disposable afterwards. I might try a safety razor one day. But I really think the key to a close shave for me is a hot towel to soften the stubble. Then I rub my face with the towel against the grain for a minute or two. It works like a charm, and gives me a smooth shave.

Any of you guys heard of this stuff called shave secret. It comes in a little bottle for 4 bucks and lasts nearly a year for me. I shave every other day. I wash my face and soak to soften the hair, apply shave secret and then barbasol with menthol, then shave. I dont have to use aftershave. Its the best stuff I have ever used. You can get it at walmart.

Any of you guys heard of this stuff called shave secret. It comes in a little bottle for 4 bucks and lasts nearly a year for me. I shave every other day. I wash my face and soak to soften the hair, apply shave secret and then barbasol with menthol, then shave. I dont have to use aftershave. Its the best stuff I have ever used. You can get it at walmart.

I have some of the shave secret and have used it in the past. I am now using a pre shave oil from Caswell Massey. I am a barber and I offer straight razor shaves, so I have a lot of different products.

I have gotten skilled. I shave using just water in the shower. I line up my goatee with no mirror. And very rarely do mess up. Haven't cut myself since high school

Back
Top Bottom