• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone here wet shave?

The only way I can shave with even a modern multi blade razor is taking a shower first with hot water to soften things up...I need to try a straight razor one of these days. Either way, its a daily affair and blades and shaving cream are not cheap anymore.

I just started wet shaving. you do get a lot better of a shave that's for sure. I haven't cut myself b/c I'm using a Gillette Super speed that was made in the 50's. You turn the knob at the bottom and the doors open at the top so you can replace the razors a lot easier. I will say that I can go an extra day of not having to shave b/c it is so close. But your using a higher quality soap or cream lather that moisturizes better than the gel in the can stuff. I don't think I'll ever go back to my fusion quad razor.

You are right!

That sounds exactly like what my Grandfather used.... I have never tried it, but it might be worth a whirl..... A lot of these "laser cut" super high tech razors cut hell out of me too!

the newfangled cartridge razors slice me up. i never cut myself with the straight razor. my wife always likes to feel my face after i shave, she likes it a little too much. chicks dig it!

I STILL USE 2 EDGE RAZOR AND SHAVE CREAM . BEEN SHAVING THAT WAY FOR 50 YEARS. I HAVE A CASE STRAIGHT RAZOR BUT DONT THINK ILL TRY THAT !

Back
Top Bottom