• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does Anyone on Here Own One of These?

Redneck1919

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
46   0
Reaction score
SRM 1216 12GA. Shotgun.

Do you have one, have you fired one, or know someone else that has one?
I have seen HICKOK45's YouTube review of it and thought I might like to buy one. I know they are expensive.

Thanks,
Jim

IMG_8837.PNG

I have one and think it quite a lot of shotgun for the money. The closest pump I can compare it to would be something like the KSG, about triple the normal five round capacity but has a lot less recoil than the KSG(I have shot both), is semi auto and very high quality. I have found that the different tubes can be loaded with different rounds, I have switched between slug and bird shot at the range. Probalby the only real problem I see is that it is differnt from the normal shotgun and you need to get used to that.
All in all a very good shotgun.

I have one and think it quite a lot of shotgun for the money. The closest pump I can compare it to would be something like the KSG, about triple the normal five round capacity but has a lot less recoil than the KSG(I have shot both), is semi auto and very high quality. I have found that the different tubes can be loaded with different rounds, I have switched between slug and bird shot at the range. Probalby the only real problem I see is that it is differnt from the normal shotgun and you need to get used to that.
All in all a very good shotgun.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom