• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

JRS58

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
I understand the slippery slope, but these things are for the stupid. Totally inaccurate spray of fire that takes 1000's of rounds of practice to tame. Is there anyone that likes them? I agree that banning anything 2A sucks, but bump-stocks? Change my mind.

I never owned one, but the way it was banned was absolutely wrong.

1. It’s not a machine gun, period, end of story. The ATF basically just set a very dangerous precedent, allowing them to redefine a machine gun they way “they” see fit. The question now is, what’s the allowed rate of fire?
2. People were forced to destroy or turn in their property, without any compensation.
3. An overreach of power that doesn’t affect you, is still an overreach of power.

We have not seen the end of this.

I never owned one, but the way it was banned was absolutely wrong.

1. It’s not a machine gun, period, end of story. The ATF basically just set a very dangerous precedent, allowing them to redefine a machine gun they way “they” see fit. The question now is, what’s the allowed rate of fire?
2. People were forced to destroy or turn in their property, without any compensation.
3. An overreach of power that doesn’t affect you, is still an overreach of power.

We have not seen the end of this.

It is no different than the way they banned the Atkins Accelerator. It was a bump stock.

I do not remember any angst when the AA was banned.

8285CA31-9C08-48D7-92E1-319326BF9662.jpeg

Just sayin

Back
Top Bottom