• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

I’m still holding out a tiny bit of hope that they banned them the way they did because they knew it would never hold up to a court challenge.

Very tiny hope though.

I understand the slippery slope, but these things are for the stupid. Totally inaccurate spray of fire that takes 1000's of rounds of practice to tame. Is there anyone that likes them? I agree that banning anything 2A sucks, but bump-stocks? Change my mind.
**** Trump and anyone who supports banning of anything 2A related. I never owned a bump stock, but may those who supported banning them **** off and die. You're part of the problem.

**** the ATF
**** Universal background checks
**** mag capacity laws
**** CCW licenses
**** Gun free zones
**** Bill of Sales
**** "I need to peak at your carry permit"
**** 922R
**** NFA

There.

Shall not be infringed.

**** Trump and anyone who supports banning of anything 2A related. I never owned a bump stock, but may those who supported banning them **** off and die. You're part of the problem.

**** the ATF
**** mag capacity laws
**** CCW licenses
**** Gun free zones
**** Bill of Sales
**** "I need to see your carry permit"
**** 922R
**** NFA

There.

Shall not be infringed.

Pretty inspirational Newbs....

Re: . The **** everything post above:

Angry and irrational and stupid-sounding on ODT is no way to go through life, son.

0F942DAD-36D6-4EBA-8B7C-BA688E85809F.jpeg

Never saw the use or need for one, but it's not a machine gun, not banned otherwise, so why now. Does not offer controlled rapid fire, I for one had rather put the 'pellet' where it matters. Different strokes for different folks.

**** the ATF
**** mag capacity laws
**** CCW licenses
**** Gun free zones
**** Bill of Sales
**** "I need to peak at your carry permit"
**** 922R
**** NFA

There.

Shall not be infringed.
In

I understand the slippery slope, but these things are for the stupid. Totally inaccurate spray of fire that takes 1000's of rounds of practice to tame. Is there anyone that likes them? I agree that banning anything 2A sucks, but bump-stocks? Change my mind.

Why ask a question and immediately denigrate the owners of a product that you oppose? I was able to have repeatable rapid fire with very little practice on the one I tried. 3 - 5 round bursts were as accurate as any full auto I have fired. Any weapon that is cycling 400 - 1000 rpm will inherently be less accurate than a well placed single round. I must have been too stupid to realize I was just having fun!

Re: . The **** everything post above:

Angry and irrational and stupid-sounding on ODT is no way to go through life, son.

If only we were all lawyers who have word manipulation down to a science.

Im trolling dont listen to me....

To the OP thanks opening this can of worms again. Its been said 8 billion times, its not the item, but the way they went about banning it. Also, try and find the motive of the Las Vegas shooter for me. Seems like everyone stopped caring once "appropriate legal action" was taken.

Back
Top Bottom