Votes: 6 18.2%
  • A benchmark of course

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • a henkel of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one thar splits tacos

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
I carry cheap knives because I lose and break them. I have a nice Benchmade that stays in the safe. I would lose it faster than the cheap ones guaranteed. The one I'm carrying right now was $1.97 in the camping section at Walmart. Probably won't lose or break it for years!

carry their 200+ $$$$ microtech OTF knives or is this just one of those things you look at; oil occasionally, and buy cool accessories for like an AR or a Glock???
Asking for a friend....
Nope they.re only for odt pic with guns that are never shot.

I carry my UTX85 every day. I tried to go to a cheaper civivi flipper and while I like it, the hardiness of the auto OTF made me go back to the UTX.

There's a point where you forget that it's a $200 knife. I can't explain it because I have a slightly more expensive Blackjack #5 that I baby. I have a $200 bushcraft knife that I got at a steal at bladeshow for $50 and I use it for any hard stuff over the blackjack even though the value is nearly the same. I had a Blackjack effingham HALO that I got for free in a bulk buy that I knew was valuable so I never used it and ended up selling it because I'm not really a collector, although I find myself regretting it and wanting to get another.

Point is when you have a sharp knife in your pocket and something needs cut, you use the knife you have. I say that and realize that I have three of four blades with me pretty much all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom