• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does Concealed Gun Give Cops Right to Search You?

I wouldn't go as far as saying LEO officers. As far as deputies and police I agree, but the DNR some of those guys think they rule the world an can do as they please.
(Ignorance of the law is no excuse) This also applies to the ones enforcing it.

Don't know too many of them, but I had couple come onto my property and check out a fire that smoked a little too much... They thought I was burning tires, said they could go anywhere to enforce their regulations. I told them (in a friendly way) come back under those circumstances, And I would enforce the LAW not regulations.

Don't know too many of them, but I had couple come onto my property and check out a fire that smoked a little too much... They thought I was burning tires, said they could go anywhere to enforce their regulations. I told them (in a friendly way) come back under those circumstances, And I would enforce the LAW not regulations.

Now that would have been funny to watch!

Trespassing is trespassing, it doesn't really matter who is doing it.

Back
Top Bottom