• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does David's Gun Room in Norcross have a presence on ODT?

been there ONCE not impressed moved on
Same here. They acted like they were quite put out anyone was in the store.

I've got an interesting story about this place.

A few weeks after Sandy Hook I got caught up in the panic like a lot of people. I wanted an AR. I went in there at lunch one day because it is very close to my office. They had a handful of AR's on the wall. I asked to see one. It was a RRA and had a price tag hanging off it of $999. I held it for about 10 seconds and said I'll take it. The older gentlemen said ok, asked for my ID and handed me the forms. I got about half way through the form as he stood and wathced me. At about the halfway point in the form he said to me "let me make sure that is the correct price" I thought that to be strange, but continued to fill out the form as he left. He went to speak to an older lady, then went in the back. A couple minutes later he returned with a brand new price tag and said that rifle had the wrong tag on it. The new tag said $1,100. I was some kind of pissed off. I said are you kidding me, thats just bad business. He nodded his head in agreement, and shrugged his shoulders. I told him I would go pay more somewhere else, and would never buy anything from him.

F%$# David's Gun Room
Perfect. Good to know. My lone experience was many years ago so glad there's no point in returning now.

Had a Colt Mustang re-blued there, they sent it out, whoever did it did a fine job. I had dovetails cut in the slide to put Novak sights on it, they used locktite to secure the front sight instead of pinning it or using a set screw. Lost the front site, I'll never set foot in the place again.

I stop by there every one a while looking for powder while I am in the area. For a while they had stuff no one else had. Now they dont seem to be getting anything new and their other component prices are way high ($50 for 1k primers?). Never really looked at the gun prices

Just left there. What a joke!! Ridiculous prices on new guns, $50 for primers, $750 for a new G4 G34. Plus they were pretty damn rude. Never gonna see me again.
I,m glad others have had the same experience...Cherokee customer for life ...I would rather get bumped into and shuffled around for a great deal ..than to deal with assholes that need a good wipe!

I went there last week for the first time to look at safes and accessories, the accessories where normal price but on the gun side I saw a few prices and just walked out from sticker shock.

Back
Top Bottom