• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does it piss you off!

From what I read, the seller excepted a price deal. When the OP wanted to negotiate a date and time the seller said it was first come first serve.

The deal wasn’t finished. The seller did not go back on a deal. The OP appears to assume the seller would/could be at his beck and call and should meet anytime and date the OP wanted.

I don’t see how the seller is wrong here, although I am basing this from what the OP said.
So the seller should negotiate time and place first? Then when that is set negotiate price??? MMMkay....

Negotiate what you want first. But a deal is not complete until BOTH a price, and place and time of meet is agreed too.

Asking price at the I-20 exit #93 Saturday AM is neither a time or a place, or so I've been told.

There's no such thing as Neg. FB if shipping is involved. If the buyer doesn't send payment as agreed upon for a shipped item, and you agree for it's return, (or just say to hell with it so your Neg will stick) then that's just doing business as usual, in the eyes of some. lol

One lame excuse and lie after another. I have found that most coincidences are just lies.

I have found that most coincidences are just lies.

coincidence.jpg
:)

Asking price at the I-20 exit #93 Saturday AM is neither a time or a place, or so I've been told.

There's no such thing as Neg. FB if shipping is involved. If the buyer doesn't send payment as agreed upon for a shipped item, and you agree for it's return, (or just say to hell with it so your Neg will stick) then that's just doing business as usual, in the eyes of some. lol

One lame excuse and lie after another. I have found that most coincidences are just lies.
And you were told correctly... where off of exit 93 the grassy knoll between the on and off ramp? and Sat AM is 12 hours long so if the guy showed up at 0001 and you showed up at 0700?

Back
Top Bottom