kf4zht

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
85   0
Reaction score
Midway's web site keeps annoying me more and more

Maybe it's the search that never seems to return the right item
Maybe it's that nothing has expected in stock dates
Maybe it's the popup that $150 orders get free shipping, you spend time adding stuff to get to $150 and the code doesn't work since it doesn't apply to sale or clearance items :censored:

I find myself more willing to shop at 3-4 other vendors just to avoid them nowadays. Still, when you need some obscure part it's them or Brownells (with a worse organized site)

Stopped buying from them some time ago. I especially liked the product in stock alerts, that never had the product in stock, even seconds after the alert was received. IMHO Midway is not worth the time. Try Grafs or MidSouthShooters. They are my go to stops now, when local shops do not have what I need.

Yea, you know...I don't really ever pay much mind to it, but now that you mention it, they are kind of annoying. The search function is HORRIBLE. The emails can get a little annoying, but I find myself not hitting "unsubscribe" because I'm afraid that I'll miss out on a good deal.

I got sick of every order going through Smartpost (which meant another day or more delay). But it seems it's pretty much the norm for most businesses these days. And no, I ain't paying for express delivery unless I REALLY need it in two days.

Back
Top Bottom