• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does Midway annoy anyone else?

Never had a problem with Midway, and I order on a regular basis. I usually order from Brownell's (I get dealer pricing there), but if they don't have what I need, Midway is my next stop.

I only get an email from Midway if I order something or it's my birthday. Not sure how I managed to miss all the spamming. I love Midway and have been a customer for years...in fact, I just ordered something from them last night.

midway usa is great for parts that need replaced on firearms, including those odd and ends parts that can break/get lost easily during dis-assembly or reassembly. they seems to keep most parts i need and only charge from $4-$5 for their slow 3-4 day shipping option

I order through midway a bunch, especially when they have decent .22 in stock cheap (though I've been able to find it locally at stores reasonably priced recently. my 2k+ round a month habbit is occasionally hard to feed, but I've been lucky the last couple months with Cabela's and Academy having bricks and bulk boxes available for purchase). I think the E-mails are the worst part for me.. I get 4-5 a day. The search function always finds what I'm looking for though.

I got sick of every order going through Smartpost (which meant another day or more delay). But it seems it's pretty much the norm for most businesses these days. And no, I ain't paying for express delivery unless I REALLY need it in two days.

I'm lucky in this. Neighbors run a buisness from their house and get UPS deliveries daily so I just have my stuff shipped to them since I sign for their packages when they aren't home and they do the same for me. Driver knows we all eat dinner together every night (saves money) and so he just leaves it with whoever comes out the door first, driveways are connected in a U so he just parks in the middle and with all the dogs we have between the two houses we always know when he's there :lol:. since UPS is going there anyway they just throw the stuff on the truck and drop it off instead of giving it to the post office

Never had a problem with Midway they ship fast I used to get a lot of unwanted email's, I just called and told them to stop and they did .Brownells is another story slow to ship and their return time is horrible.

I order from them on a regular basis and do not receive that constant emails y'all mention.

If you don't wanna get emails like that, scroll to the bottom of the next email you get and you will find "Unsubscribe" somewhere down there. Click on it and follow directions. Viola......no more emails from that company.

USED TO BE GREAT PLACE TO BUY! LAST COUPLE YEARS SEEMS TO BE DIFFERANT, LIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE ! I GET MOST PARTS FROM GUNPARTS CORP AND BROWNELLS !

Back
Top Bottom