• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does Midway annoy anyone else?

We could start a whole new thread on AIM and their super terrible high shipping prices.

With Midway, you have to add a free ship item (gerber branded) and make sure you spend $25

Depends on what you buy from AIM. Some items ship free like Magpul and Spikes but many others also. But then sometimes the item is cheaper elsewhere even with shipping. It just depends on what it is.

We could start a whole new thread on AIM and their super terrible high shipping prices.

With Midway, you have to add a free ship item (gerber branded) and make sure you spend $25

I've compared AIM to PSA and SGAmmo for ammo and their shipipng is cheaper than both so it might just depend on what you order. I spend a lot of money with them for Black Friday, got great deals when compared to other places.

Midway shipped me a broken bipod last year and then midway wasted my time on hold and made me pay extra for them to get it right.

It annoyed me so bad that I created a post about it.

I shop Midway. Just unsubscribe from their emails. You can try Midsouth Shooters. I have found their prices are about the same. Sometimes a little higher and sometimes lower. They will occasionally ever have free hazmat shipping on powder and primers.

I get so many bulk emails anymore Midway doesn't bother me. I recently picked up some decently priced 10/22 mags. I still check them when I'm shopping for parts but rarely are they cheaper than anyone else. Shipping seems to have gone down too.

Depends on what you buy from AIM. Some items ship free like Magpul and Spikes but many others also. But then sometimes the item is cheaper elsewhere even with shipping. It just depends on what it is.

I've compared AIM to PSA and SGAmmo for ammo and their shipipng is cheaper than both so it might just depend on what you order. I spend a lot of money with them for Black Friday, got great deals when compared to other places.

You both are probably right. I'm talking specifically about ammo and gun shipping prices, AKA the bread and butter of any gun/ammo stores. Example: 1k of 9mm will be like $160 (or whatever the going rate is at the time), everyone else will have $20 or less shipping (if not free shipping) and AIM will be like $35 for shipping. Just high enough were you're like "Nah, not today Satan"

You both are probably right. I'm talking specifically about ammo and gun shipping prices, AKA the bread and butter of any gun/ammo stores. Example: 1k of 9mm will be like $160 (or whatever the going rate is at the time), everyone else will have $20 or less shipping (if not free shipping) and AIM will be like $35 for shipping. Just high enough were you're like "Nah, not today Satan"

Can’t rule out Brownells, they have had some stellar deal.....and ship fast.

I order from Midway about 15 times a year. Pretty regular. Seems like I get an email from them about once every three weeks. I also got the birthday email.

I like the flyer they send out in the mail about every six weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom