• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does ODT have a stolen gun database

Spend the $300.00 and get a wireless 8 camera system. Best $300.00 that I've spent in a long time.
Motion activated alarm to your phone, and can be viewed on your phone from most anywhere.

You can only slow a thief down, by security measures, but the camera footage can land a thief in jail.

Part of me wants to take an old laptop that I don't care about, leave it on the seat and place one of those Tile tracking units inside the battery compartment, or under the cover for the HD or RAM expansion... and then give that to the cops and let them go right to the punk's house...

Police report filed, I will add the serial to that database someone pointed out...

There's no way to check. Only police have access to the database and they only use it to serve their needs. Us lowly citizens and business owners couldn't be trusted with such information.

Spend the $300.00 and get a wireless 8 camera system. Best $300.00 that I've spent in a long time.
Motion activated alarm to your phone, and can be viewed on your phone from most anywhere.

You can only slow a thief down, by security measures, but the camera footage can land a thief in jail.

That only works if it is broken into at home. Also night footage will be a grainy shot of a guy in a hoodie.
Put a good alarm on the vehicle or don't leave a gun in it.

That only works if it is broken into at home. Also night footage will be a grainy shot of a guy in a hoodie.
Put a good alarm on the vehicle or don't leave a gun in it.

Why does that only work if the home is broken into?
What would you see in daylight with someone wearing a hoodie?

Car alarms can be deactivated in a matter of seconds.

Don't have any guns or valuable possessions, and just leave it all unlocked.

The criminal is not to blame for stealing your junk, it's your fault. lol

Well, it is my fault for having my truck gun in the truck, for sure. But that doesn't absolve the perp who came onto my property illegally, and committed a felony by going into my car and stealing my gun...

Lesson learned, but it still chaps my ass. Friggan punks...

What camera system did you purchase and from where? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom