• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does this site ever ban members based on feedback?

The only way to get get banned here anymore is to go out of your way to be a major A-hole, repeatedly. And even then, most of those guys still make their way back under a different username. It's a greater offense to be a jerk than it is to be a welching, lying, bad trader. On most other sites, welching is strictly prohibited. As is, misrepresenting the condition of an item. On those sites, there are consequences for dealing in bad faith. Here, whether you are buying or selling, you're always at risk because there is no standard and there are no consequences. Bad traders should be banned for the greater good of the membership.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I whole heartedly agree with you sir. I was raised to always be honest. Anytime I have ever listed something, I am 100% honest and if there is something wrong with the item I list(scratch, marks, flaws/blemishes) I make them know prior to any meeting. I'd rather be honest an lose on sale of an item, the dishonest, with extra cash in my pocket. What we're seeing, is the new millenials finally turning 21 and now can buy/sell/trade firearms. With that, they've lost integrity & moral fiber, which encompasses every aspect of being a man. They also wear skinny jeans, listen to Luke Bryan, have safe spaces, use coloring books for expression and need safe spaces & therapy dogs.....

I whole heartedly agree with you sir. I was raised to always be honest. Anytime I have ever listed something, I am 100% honest and if there is something wrong with the item I list(scratch, marks, flaws/blemishes) I make them know prior to any meeting. I'd rather be honest an lose on sale of an item, the dishonest, with extra cash in my pocket. What we're seeing, is the new millenials finally turning 21 and now can buy/sell/trade firearms. With that, they've lost integrity & moral fiber, which encompasses every aspect of being a man. They also wear skinny jeans, listen to Luke Bryan, have safe spaces, use coloring books for expression and need safe spaces & therapy dogs.....
I agree with you a lot there. However, I am 22 and listen to Luke Bryan, he does a good concert.

But I let my feedback speak for itself.

I agree with you a lot there. However, I am 22 and listen to Luke Bryan, he does a good concert.

You're a good dude and have been here awhile. Def an exception and were raised to be a man of your word. But, you don't get a pass for listening to Luke Bryan :boink:

@SafeCracka told me that 145 of your feedbacks was from one blade - the same knife traded to 145 different guys... :becky:
I ain't gossiping... Just what I heard...

I've always been true and honest on here to the best of my knowledge. I'm 23, non of that describes me, not all us youngens are yuppies.

I'm 25 I listen to Alabama , Hank jr. and Blackberry Smoke. ( look those up) TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus your letting that woman get the better of you with music I bet she the one that likes the concerts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom