• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does this site ever ban members based on feedback?

This is just not true. If someone wants their feed back removed we will do so, for what ever reason. Just start a thread in private help.
However if someone meets, inspects the item and finishes the transaction then there would have to be overwhelming evidence that the buyer intentionally misled another member for a negative to stick if disputed.
Generally the items are used, and the buyer should have enough knowledge to be able to identify a defect that would make the item unusable.

If there's any question, I just meet folks at a range and shoot it before paying!

I got scammed by a "jackleg" by giving out my cell #, thinking we had a deal, and then he starts texting and changing meet times, and texting" I can "probably be there between 2;30-2;45(example), didn't show up at all wouldn't answer his phone. This went on twice, and after second time I left him negative feedback. I got dinged because all communication wasn't by PM. It really was a pisser, because he had other feedback with the same type of scenario. I permanently BLOCKED him!!

Back
Top Bottom